Biyernes, Mayo 19, 2017

Guns N Roses

Obsessed.

That is the right word and probably the most cliche/common/shallow word to use but it is, I am obsessed. It started when for the whole month of April and a half month of May, where there is no internet connection; where I usually spend my whole time (of course) I have saved two music videos from Youtube. Whenever I got bored I listen to a couple of tracks, and to name a few are Aretha Franklin, Donna Summer, Beyoncé (big fan), Earth, Wind & Fire and more iconic artists.

Well for some reason there came one time where I completely recognized the face of Slash and I was like...Oh, he came from this band and then the rest is history. Last week before the connection came back I planned a list to do but when it finally arrived, all I did was a week full of research about the band, the history, and everything.

For know, I still got to research about it because it's been four glorious days of all about Slash, Axl, Izzy, Duff, and Steven; and I am not stopping anytime soon. Been listening, downloading a lot of tracks and this and that...

Hey, I love the subject history and I love rock n roll! Maybe I am really destined to be a journalist but who knows? Maybe I am, maybe I am not.

I keep my book open as I paint with the help from Above.
I keep you posted for more of this, I promise.

And for the record, as I was walking home tonight (school agendas, I promise) I came by the gate of our subdivision and as I pass by the radio from the guard house started an acoustic version of the "Sweet Child of Mine " hehe (I know) *blush

"Coincidence? I Think Not!" *Mr Stu's voice from The Incredibles 

Fun Fact: Even though the track is their number one iconic song, Slash hates it, they only composed it for over five minutes and the "where do we go now" part, where Axl sings, is really a question of where should the song now go. (I am still speechless about this fact)


(credits: tumblr)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento