Sabado, Mayo 13, 2017

Another One

Well, this is one of the latest poetry that I made. Some needed a lot of revising before I post all of them in this large void we all know as the internet. All of my poetry is based on my feelings, things that have happened to me, things I want to feel someday (like falling in love) and about people who pissed me off in a particular day and also the ones who makes me feel alive and breathing.

This one is about the other half of a relationship where she/he leaves his/her other half for not being in love anymore. That, it is not always the people who leave their technically exes, at fault. Sometimes, unloving someone that had been part of somebody's life is the first step to another adventure, another chapter of finding someone else or someone that fits perfectly, another chance of finding the one.

Date/Time Made: 4/30/2017 - 10:38 PM

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento