Martes, Hunyo 13, 2017

Novel Update

Happy Independence Day yesterday!

Well, it was a memorable day for me to begin with, not just the holiday itself but also because it became the day that broke the chain of being in a toxic relationship with fellow people who for so long I don't want to hang around with anymore.

But for now, this would not be the topic (as you can see in my "title")

But yesterday, I started writing the first page of my debut. It is just a short, quick draft but it'll be a start. I have to read a lot of books to further more research about my topic so I'm still on the drawing board, I kept vlogging all of it too so I keep track of myself and my work.

I started researching last May 13, 2017, that day I came with the inspiration about the main topic of my book and as I further research, my whole perspective about making the novel was even more "pushed." And it has been officially a month of brainstorming with the internet and a whole pack of books stacked up high and more internet searches.

May God bless me with this novel and please let this be the one whole stick with me till the end. I am a writer who has a lot of "Chapter Ones" in the back of her notebooks, old laptop, this laptop and old pads that never seen the light of the afterlife (being published.)

For a quick tease, it'll be a Science Fiction with six heroines and a time traveling experience will be the fun twist. All hail to and shout out to Samantha Sotto author of Love and Gravity and Before ever After you are. You inspire me to write this!

A Poem that'll say it all
Lang Leav is also an inspiration to all of my original poems.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento